- Participating in our tours means that you have read what the tour will be about and you know what to expect.
- Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible for them for the duration of the tour.
- Our tours will be offered in English, however, contact us if you have any requests. We will try our best to satisfy your desires.
- The price you will be paying will include the VAT.
- After the payment is submitted you have to wait for the confirmation letter as a sign that you will have a place reserved for you in the tour.
- If anything happens which is not beyond our control, we may schedule the tour for another day. The tour will only be canceled due to any extreme weather conditions. A full refund will be given if any events as such happen.
- If you suffer from any condition, please advise us after placing your booking and advise the tour guide on the day.
- We act only as agents and cannot be held responsible for any damages, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, injury to persons or property whatsoever or however caused, arising out of or in connection with any excursion or tour.
- Our liability for any claim whatsoever is only limited to the price of the excursion ticket.
- Certain activities can be physically demanding, we leave it to the client’s discretion to choose the right activity. We cannot be held responsible for any damages or injuries sustained as a result of physically demanding activities.
- Please be aware that by attending our events or activities, you consent to your voice, name and/or likeness being used in film, video and/or photos for marketing or promotional purposes, including but not limited to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, on the our websites and other printed or filmed material. You are not eligible for any form of compensation including but not limited to commissions, royalties, or product discounts. Should you object to this you may at any point opt out by sending us an email.
All guests should be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the tour starts.
- Due to certain time restrictions the transport cannot wait for any clients who are not at the ‘PICK-UP POINT’ at the correct ‘PICK-UP TIME’ shown on this ticket. This also applies to meeting points & meeting times during the course of the activity.
Should the booked client not be waiting at the ‘PICK-UP POINT’ it will be assumed that the booking is a “no-show”, and is not eligible for a refund.
- You are advised to wear comfortable clothes, especially at night so as to avoid feeling cold.
We are not responsible for any personal belongings which get stolen or lost. We strongly advise you not to bring any valuable objects with you during the tour.
- If you have to leave before the tour finishes speak to the person in charge of the tour on the day.
- Torches are allowed throughout our night tours.
- If lost, call us immediately on +356 99999161 and we will lead you the way.
- We endeavor to ensure that all the information and prices on our website are accurate. However, occasionally, changes and errors occur.
- When such errors occur, we will do our utmost to notify you at the time of booking, or as soon as possible upon us becoming aware of the mistake. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or limit the order placed at the incorrect price. You must check the current price and all other details relating to the arrangements that you wish to book before your booking is confirmed.
- Our cancellation terms may vary slightly by the type of experience.
- Pass tickets cannot be canceled and are non-refundable.
- You will find information regarding terms under each tour in the overview section.
- Extraordinary circumstances: If the package is canceled by you or us due to extraordinary circumstances, you will pay no cancellation fees, and no extra compensation will be paid.
- Rights of cancellation: We reserve the right to cancel confirmed bookings at any time. Exercise of this right could occur, for example, if minimum participation in a tour is not reached, if we are prevented from delivering the contracted services because of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.